May 15thDeborah Siers
7758 Earl Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98117
January 1st, 2012
Happy New Year from Ballard MOPS!
I don’t know about you but I am doing some serious cleaning and decluttering to start the new year off with a fresh slate. But what to do with all the STUFF you want to eliminate?
Ah, see? That’s where MOPS comes in! This Wednesday, January 4, we’ll be having a MOPS Swap, just in time for your New Year’s cleaning/purging/organizing binge. Here’s how it works:
- Clean out your closets, toy bins, garage, whatever. Get rid of the clothes that are too small, the toys your kids no longer play with, the maternity clothes you don’t need any more, et cetera.
- Bring the items in Good Condition (you are sharing with your friends here, so if you wouldn’t want an item due due to its condition, we probably don’t want it either) to this Wednesday’s MOPS meeting. You can also drop items off at Westside ahead of time- this gives our organizers a chance to well, organize, everything into manageable piles and what not.
- Show up on January 4th and see what goodies you can find in the swap!
That’s it. Easy peasy!
What makes it even better? We’ll have childcare** downstairs so you can have some kid free time after the long holiday. And we feed you brunch!
So to recap:
- Clean out your closets.
- Gaze lovingly at your newly tidy & organized house.
- Bring the extra stuff to MOPS.
- Get cool new-to-you stuff (if you want).
- Enjoy kid free time with some amazing women.
- Eat food that You Didn’t Cook.
Seriously? Does it get any better than that? I don’t think so. See you Wednesday!
**MOPPETS Childcare is available downstairs and while infants are always welcome in the meetings, we do ask that you make the attempt to utilize our great care-givers for all mobile babies & children. We know it can be hard with some little ones but it keeps the meetings as relaxing as possible for all the moms and that is our goal- a time when moms can relax and have a little fun.