May 15thDeborah Siers
7758 Earl Avenue NW
Seattle, WA 98117
MOPS 2012 - 2013 Schedule — Lost and Found
Your MOPS Steering Team worked hard to craft a schedule of fun and informative events for the of 2012-2013 year. We are going to have fun, learn lots and connect with other moms through these topics.
- January 9 - Robin Dowdy: Love and Logic
- January 23 - Craft Day
- February 6 - Anna: Marriage Panel and Wedding dress fashion show
- February 20 - Katie Kavulla with Red Tricycle: Great things to do with kids in Seattle and MOPS Swap
- March 6 - Check Your Boobies Party (www.checkyourboobies.org)
- March 20 - Craft Day
- April 3 - Stacy Erikson: Organizing with small children (www.homekeyorganization.com)
- April 17 - Mommy Swap (clothing exchange for the grown-ups)
- May 1 - Spa Day!
- May 15 - Deborah Siers: How does your personality affect your friendships and MOPS Swap
- May 29 - Survivor Mommy
On the Wednesdays alternating with MOPS, there is a women’s Bible study group that meets at the church. Learn all about it here.